Rules of Play
Role2Play Terms and Conditions of Play
1. The expectation at Role2Play is for all children in attendance to be supervised by an adult or guardian, they are to stay inside the building at all times.
2. Each play session is restricted to 90 minutes, once your play session has ended, please leave the role play area in order for it to be set up for the next session.
3. Please ensure all shoes are removed and placed in the shoe cabinets provided for both adults and children. Socks or tights must also be worn inside the play area at all times. Socks can be purchased at reception if required.
4. We advise that adults and guardians are to supervise children, particularly children under 3 years old, whilst Role2Play has a large number of props, some toys may be small and need additional supervision.
5. Role2Play pods are purpose built for children, accompanying adults please be aware that the doorways are lower than you would expect so mind your heads as you walk in and out of each building.
6. Tickets are non-refundable. However, should you wish to change a booked session, you can do so via your confirmation email, or by emailing us 24 hours before your session is due to start.
7. No food or drink in the role play area.
8. We want everyone (even grown ups) to have a great time. Please be polite to others – fighting, bullying and abusive language will not be tolerated at anytime to ensure everyone’s experience is a pleasant one.
9. Role2Play cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during your visit, please ensure you keep your valuables with you for your peace of mind.
10. Role2Play is really safe but kids will be kids and accidents might still happen. Please let staff know if there is an incident so they can fix things quickly and minimise potential of reoccurrence.
11. We love dogs but only Assistance Dogs are permitted at Role2Play.
12. During booking, we collect personal data from you via a contact form; this allows us to handle your booking effectively. We only gather data that you submit voluntarily; we may from time to time use this to advise you of Role2Play events. We will never sell your data onto anyone else.